Leadership and Empowerment
Emotional, Scientific and Practical Elements to Make Change in
Your Life and Your Team Today.
Leadership Styles – Neuroplasticity – Productivity
Emotional Intelligence – Success Tools and More
“I learnt a lot. Perfect for anyone at any stage in management or walk of life. I would recommend Judi’s course to all, thoroughly enjoyed it”.
– Hayley, Christchurch.
For Owners, Managers, Supervisors and Anyone Ready for Positive Change.
This practical workshop will explore emotional intelligence and offer numerous tools and strategies to help build strong emotional foundations. Useful for anyone leading teams or wanting change in their lives.
What the training covers:
- What is emotional intelligence and how this can help with you in your work or life situation.
- Using the science of neuroplasticity to help change your outcomes.
- Leadership Styles – taking you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Productivity and success tools for initiating change.
- Accessing your 3 brains – the mind, the gut and the heart.
- Shifting the blame game. Taking responsibility for your own stuff and helping others to do the same.
Pricing: $850 per person (+ GST where applicable)
|31st July 2020||Wellington||Dowse Art Museum, Lower Hutt||8.30am - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|TBA||Christchurch||TBA||8.30am - email@example.com|
|TBA||Auckland||TBA||9.00am - firstname.lastname@example.org|
Onsite training is also available with half or full-day training on topics including
- Resilience Training
- Emotional Intelligence
- Culture Change
- Goal Setting plus more
What our attendees are saying:
Leanna Meier, USA, Life Coach
Judi is a fabulous teacher who helps you look deep inside yourself to deal with your innermost thoughts. – Graham, Auckland
I left with a solid set of steps to improve myself and my life. I can’t wait to see how my life changes with these new skills. Nikki, Takanini
It was amazing!…… I have learnt so much. Marcella, Waikato
Learning to re-frame negative reactions has been really useful, thanks. Barry, Waikato
You explained the different leadership styles and where I fit within these. Don, Auckland